Enjoy the holiday feast a little more than you think you should have? Don’t sweat it. Well actually do sweat it, but in the gym. I love holidays, and one of my favorite parts of holidays is the food. I pile my plate high with potatoes, rolls, turkey, gravy, pie, and whatever else may be on the menu. I can already hear your gasps of disapproval. “Won’t this throw you off track?”. No it won’t. And the reason why is because this is one (well 3 in total if you count Christmas and Thanksgiving) meal out of 1095 meals that I will eat throughout the year. It’s okay to indulge every once in a while, as long as you don’t make this a daily habit. If I ate like it were a holiday every day we would have a problem. I thoroughly enjoyed my feast yesterday, and am not going to deny myself of that celebration. However, today I go back to my normal routine. Granola cereal and a Banana for breakfast. Cabbage salad and a sandwich for lunch. Gym session. And chicken with rice and veggies for dinner. Don’t torture yourself and prevent yourself from enjoying a good fulfilling meal with family, just know that when the holiday is over, so is your splurge.
No comments:
Post a Comment